Sunday, February 24, 2008

All New at The HUB

OMGosh!!! We have a blog! This blogging stuff is all new to me, so you'll have to bear with me while I figure it out. I'll eventually get this place spiffed up, but ya gotta start somewhere, right? ;)

The news: We've officially changed our name from "Hubby's Boutique" to "The HUB." Along with that, we've replaced the build at our main location. JH (aka Hubby) built it himself! Not bad for a first building, if I do say so myself! We still have some work to do on the exterior... on the landing area in front, and all the landscaping. But the clothes are what's first and foremost, right?





February has been a very busy month for us at The HUB. In addition to getting the new store open, we participated in a hugely successful grid-wide treasure hunt for Valentine's Day. In case you didn't get our free red heart cardigan, it's still available next to our other freebies in the store at Linji. I'll probably leave it there through the end of the month.

We also had our very first fashion show, with MODA. That was great fun! It all went off with only a few minor technical glitches, lol. You can view it at http://slcn.tv/moda-fashion-spotlight-hub

And last but certainly not least... we also had a new release:



"Jackie" in zebra and leopard. A 3/4 sleeved cardigan (both with and without a belt) with a bold colored organza skirt and matching cami (with both short and long versions). Everything comes on all layers, so you can mix and match with the rest of your wardrobe to your heart's content. There are sooooo many layers with this outfit! I lost count, but I think it comes with 25 pieces!

We've got another new release in the works, so stay tuned!!!


Visit our main location in Linji at http://slurl.com/secondlife/linji/37/145/67/







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the store..the blog..and your exquisite choice of hairstyle for the models ;P

Kitty =^..^=

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm . . . yet another fashion blog? For yet more beautiful clothes?

hehe, great job, Jessie! And kudos to JH on the store. Everything is looking great!

I'm proud to say I knew you when you were just "small potatoes" :)